Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
baseball.dll File Information
Baseball Screen Saver
Microsoft? Plus! for Kids
Copyright ? 1997 Microsoft Corp.
Baseball Screen Saver
For Windows OS
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Robin RaymontHelp Windows 98
I was on your website, pconlife.com and I was wondering if your web site has any of the old Windows 98 screen savers such as Mystery.scr, et al... I had really enjoyed them when I had my old last century computer and I was wanting to be able to revive them on my new Windows 7 computer. Do you happen to know if these older screen savers would happen to work on any more recent operating systems such as Windows 8 and 10?
I thank-you ahead of time for your assistance.
Thank-you and God-bless you.
Reply: We have found the files and sent them to you. In the process of looking for them, I was also attracted by these beautiful pictures. I must say, Windows 98 screen saver is really beautiful and classic, so I think it is necessary to share the wonderful things to more people. Therefore, I specifically wrote an article, "How to add classic Windows 98 screen saver to Windows 7/8/10". You can download these screensaver files here.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *