Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
l3codecx.ax File Information
MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for Microsoft DirectShow
Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Copyright (C) 1997 Fraunhofer IIS
1, 5, 0, 50
MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder
For Windows OS
Windows XP Windows 98 Windows Server 2000 Windows Server 2003
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Message All Windows OS
MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for Microsoft DirectShow l3codecx.exe
Reply: This is a problem many people have ever met. In fact, the file l3codecx.exe hasn’t lost, and it is the registry corruption that causes the problem. Here is the solution:
According to your system version, download the corresponding l3codecx.ax file, and place the file in the corresponding folder: 64 bit system: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 32 bit system: C:\Windows\System32
And then click on "Start" - "Run", and in the pop-up window input: Regsvr32 l3codecx.ax
After the file is written to the registry, restart the computer. Then the problem is solved.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *