Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
cplexe.exe File Information
MS-IME MS-IME 2000
Microsoft IME 2002 Microsoft IME 2000
Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Copyright (C) 1995-1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
8.1.4202.0 8.1.7103.0 22.214.171.12426
Microsoft IME Microsoft IME 2000 (Japanese)
MicrosoftR is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Windows(TM) is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation -
For Windows OS
Windows XP Windows Server 2000 Windows Server 2003
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
MattHelp Windows XP
When I download the file for XP Pro x32 and go to extract, I'm getting an error that says the folder is empty. The size of the zipped file is 20.5 KB. Is this download still valid or is there an updated link? Thanks!
Reply: In fact, you have successfully downloaded the file, but your decompression tool cannot extract the ZIP format correctly. I suggest you use the 7ZIP tool to decompress it.