Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
pbrush.exe File Information
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1991-1998
For Windows OS
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
yasinHelp All Windows OS
pbrush windows 10 pro için word dosyasındaki şablonu açmak istediğimde pbrush olmadığı için açamıyorum. yardımcı olabilirmisiniz.
Reply: The solution to Windows 10 sometimes unable to open the word template: 1. Using the Windows search function, find and delete files starting with "~" and ending with docx or tmp; open the start menu, enter: ~.tmp and delete all the searched files. 2. Open the registry, expand on the left side of the registry, find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office", right click and select Delete. 3. Find "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office", right click and select Delete.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *