• c:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\ahead\lib\
• c:\program files\common files\nero\neroblc\
The above paths are the common paths where this file is located, but does not mean that it must be stored in the above paths. The file should be stored in the actual installation path of the software.
Tip: If you cannot find the software installation path, you can follow the path suggested above, find one by one, and put the file inside the path found.
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need
1. If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice
2. If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
3. If your operating system is 32-bit, you must download 32-bit files, because 64-bit programs are unable to run in the 32-bit operating system.
4. There is a special case that, the operating system is a 64-bit system, but you are not sure whether the program is 32-bit or 64-bit. If you encounter this situation, check the file path to see whether there are any other files located in. If yes, please check the properties of these files, and you will know if the file you need is 32-bit or 64-bit.