Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
winverbs.sys File Information
Copyright? 2009 Mellanox Technologies Ltd
6.2.8220.0 6.3.9391.6 6.3.9600.16384
For Windows OS
Windows Server 2012 Windows 10
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter x64 with update:
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Message Windows 8.1
Please help me find the driver my laptop is crashing becuase of it continuously
Reply: This is the driver of the Mellanox network card, but this driver can also be applied to multiple models of network cards at the same time. Are you sure the network card driver is damaged? Do you see the icon of the network card in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the system? If there is a network card icon, it may not be a driver problem, and it is estimated that it is a series of problems caused by incorrect settings. You can disable the network card hardware device first. If there is no problem, the network card parameter setting is wrong. Just restore these settings to the default values.
If there is no network card icon, there is a problem with the driver. You can go to Mellanox's official website to download the complete network card driver.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *