Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
intelpep.sys File Information
Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
? Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
6.3.9600.16459 6.3.9600.16474 10.0.10240.16384
Intel Power Engine Plugin
For Windows OS
Windows 8.1 Windows 10
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Windows 10 Enterprise x64:
FileVersionFile Md5File SizeFile BitFile Path
10.0.10240.16384 (th1.150709-1700)dc270ddcddc2ef65d484a65cc516622242 K64 bitDownload this files and unzip them (How to download?) please place the unpacked files in the following path:
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
JosephHelp Windows 10
My computer stopped working week or two ago. I had a local guy check it out and he installed win10 64 on it, without my permission. I lost everything from my former install. Now my system is still not right and the last time I exited I got the intelpep.sys error! My intelpep.sys version is 10.0.19041.662.
Help please, Joseph
Reply: This file is used to manage the power of the system. If the computer still does not work properly after reinstalling the Win 10 system, it may be that the hardware is broken. You can check it according to the following steps:
1. Enter the motherboard BIOS, check whether some power supply settings are turned off. 2. Open the case and check whether any capacitors on the motherboard are burned out; also check the power supply to check whether any wires are aging or disconnected.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *