Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
ietimer.ocx File Information
Microsoft(R) Windows NT(R) Operating System
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1981-1997
For Windows OS
Windows Server 2000
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Bernard NasrallahHelp Windows 10
Hi, I need help with my windows, I had a computer with windows XP and office 2003, I create an excel files with macros, and uses the calendar.ocx and timer.ocx, it worked perfectly, now they give me a computer with windows 8.1 and office 10, the excel files don't work missing files of calendar.ocx and timer.ocx please I need help Thankyou
Reply: I've been looking for this file, but as office 2003 software is too old, it may take some time to find it. Please be patient, we will help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *