Enter the file name, and select the appropriate operating system to find the files you need:
diskshadow.exe File Information
Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
? Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
6.1.7600.16385 6.2.9200.16384 6.3.9600.16384
For Windows OS
Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2012
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter x64 with update:
FileVersionFile Md5File SizeFile BitFile Path
6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)85d520607d0da6577e94600f2bc78ac7463 K64 bitDownload this files and unzip them (How to download?) please place the unpacked files in the following path:
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Message Windows 10
I am running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803 (OS Build 17134.285). The Backup & Restore (Windows 7) has stopped working.
Will Diskshadow help? If not, any suggestions?
Reply: diskshadow.exe is a tool that exposes the functionality offered by the volume shadow copy Service (VSS). By default, diskshadow uses an interactive command interpreter similar to that of diskraid or DiskPart. diskshadow also includes a scriptable mode.
Applies To: Windows Server (Semi-Annual Channel), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 (Note: Membership in the local Administrators group, or equivalent, is the minimum required to run diskshadow.)
Assume the following:
You have an existing directory called c:\diskshadowdata.
Your system volume is C: and your data volume is D:.
You have a backupscript.cmd file in c:\diskshadowdata.
Your backupscript.cmd file will perform the copy of shadow data p: and q: to your backup drive.
You can enter these commands manually or script them:
#diskshadow script file set context persistent nowriters set metadata c:\diskshadowdata\example.cab set verbose on begin backup add volume c: alias Systemvolumeshadow add volume d: alias Datavolumeshadow
expose %Systemvolumeshadow% p: expose %Datavolumeshadow% q: exec c:\diskshadowdata\backupscript.cmd end backup #End of script
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *