Active Directory Installation Wizard Active Directory Domain Services Installer
For Windows OS
Windows Server 2000 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2012
The dcpromo command is a "switch" command. If the Windows Server computer is a member server, running the dcpromo command will upgrade it to a domain controller; if the Windows Server computer is already a domain controller, running the dcpromo command will demote it to a member server.
Dcpromo is used to promote a server to a domain controller or demote a domain controller to a member server. You can enter the wizard by executing this command through "Start"-"Run".
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter x64 with update:
FileVersionFile Md5File SizeFile BitFile Path
6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)6013ee887bef7b640705c2ffe8af3916220 K64 bitDownload this files and unzip them (How to download?) please place the unpacked files in the following path:
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Edward BarcikHelp Windows 10
Could not determine what version is installed. I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 19624 I'm trying to install the active directory domain services.
Reply: Dcpromo is used for Windows Server, and its compatibility with Windows 10 is not very good. It is recommended to use in Windows Server version.
Message Windows 8.1
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *