Windows XP Windows 98 Windows Server 2000 Windows Server 2003
Tip: How to correctly select the file you need 1 If you know MD5 value of the required files, it is the best approach to make choice 2 If you do not know MD5 value of files, you can choose the appropriate files by adopting the following three steps:
(1) View the operating system version. (Method: Click "My Computer" on the desktop-> "Properties" to view the operating system version)
(2) If your original file is just corrupted but not lost, then please check the version number of your files. (Method: Click your original file, and then click on the right key to select "Properties" from the pop-up menu, you can see the version number of the files)
(3) Depending on the version number of your existing operating system, and version number of the files, you can select the corresponding files from the list below to download the required files. If you still can't find the file you need, you can leave a "message" on the webpage.
Firstly, select your Operating System on the blank, and then click "Download" button, and it will quickly redirect to the file download list as the picture below:
Next, please confirm your verion of OS, and select the proper download link.
click "Download this file" to enter its download page.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you.
Click Here Download File Finder
If you have any further questions or need help, please leave us a message:
Gordon MooreHelp Windows 7
My operating system is Windows 7 Sp 1. I have a program that requires the daxctle.ocx file but it isn't there. The file isn't corrupted just never installed. What down load do I need to install this file. The computer that needs the file is not connected to the internet.
Reply: OCX files cannot be run directly like EXE files. They need to be registered with the operating system before they can be used. If you confirm that your daxctle.ocx file is complete, you can register the file like this:
1. If your Windows 7 is 32-bit, copy the file to c:\windows\system32\; if your Windows 7 is 64-bit, copy the file to c:\windows\SysWOW64 2. Go to “Start” and click “Run”. 3. In the box that appears, type: "regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\daxctle.ocx" or "regsvr32 c:\windows\SysWOW64\daxctle.ocx" 4. After clicking Confirm, wait for the reminder for registration success.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *