1. The system shows up "the file is running, it can not be overwriten..."
2. The overwriten file could be edited or destroyed after a while or restarting OS.
3. What's more, even though the file was overwriten, the problem was still there. These were weird.
The first step: solve the problems that may exist in the system.Check the system with anti-virus software to confirm that there is no virus or malware in the system. If there are viruses or malware in the system, these threatening programs must be removed first.
Use some hard disk detection tools to check whether the hard disk is partially damaged. If the disk has bad sectors, it needs to be repaired before it can be used.
• Can't find the version of the file you need?
• The downloaded file cannot be used due to unstable network?
You can try to use this file finder. The method is very simple. Enter the file name, and you will find many versions of this file. Select the file version you need to download, this tool will automatically download a complete file for you. Click Here Download File Finder
Move the mouse to the download button, and then right-click on it. And select "Save as" button on the list, and open the window of download as below.
Select the Path where you save the file and then click "Save" to start downloading.
In this case, it is obiviously shown that your system is infected by virus or is controlled by malware software. Thus, at the beginning, you need to delete the virus or malware software completely. And then, you could overwrite the target file with original system file. If you have not installed antivirus yet, you could select one of the famous antivirus programs.
Please restart your system, and go into the Safe Mode of Windows. And try to overwrite it again. And the job can be easily done.